- Next story July 7, 2009 – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is released in paperback in the United States.
- Previous story April 30, 2009 – Harry Potter: The Exhibition opens at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
Wed, Jan 20
Sophie Thompson's birthday
Mafalda Hopkirk (DH1)
Thu, Jan 21
Harry visits the prefects' bathroom with the golden egg and solves the clue
Fri, Jan 22
Sir John Hurt's birthday (RIP)
Mon, Jan 25
Claudia Kim's Birthday
Nagini – FB
- “Go on, Harry, take it! You saved Dad’s life, if anyone’s got the right to eavesdrop on him it’s you. . . .”
- December 3, 2008 – The Associated Press reveals that 8 million copies of The Tales of Beedle the Bard will be released worldwide.
Did You Know
- Arthur Weasley has two brothers.