- Next story March 1, 2001 – Two schoolbooks from Harry Potter’s world – Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages – are released. All the profits go to Comic Relief, a British charity.
- Previous story June 22, 2002 – The music genre of wizard rock is born when Harry and the Potters, a band consisting of two brothers from Massachusetts, is created. Since then, hundreds of new wizard rock bands have sprouted up. All of the bands write music centered around Harry Potter themes.
Thu, Jan 28
Lee Ingleby's birthday
Sat, Jan 30
- Lily Potter's birthday
Mon, Feb 1
Harry's first Apparition lesson
Wed, Feb 3
Alan Rickman's Memorial Service 2016
At West London Crematorium at Kensal Green at 11:15am, 2016.
Warwick Davis's birthday
Filius Flitwick; Griphook (DH1, DH2)
- “You’ve picked the losing side, Potter! I warned you! I told you you ought to choose your company more carefully, remember? When we met on the train, first day at Hogwarts? I told you not to hang around with riffraff like this!”
- February 24, 2009 – Warner Bros. announces that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 will be released in theaters on July 15, 2011.
Did You Know
- Aunt Marge’s “lift-off” effect in “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” was achieved using a combination of inflatable body parts, prosthetic makeup, air tubes, and wire harness.