- Next story November 18, 2005 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire film is released in the United States and United Kingdom, receiving positive reviews from critics and fans alike.
- Previous story November 27, 2005 – Tolga Safer, David Heyman, Miranda Richardson, Daniel Radcliffe, Jamie Waylett, Katie Leung, Tiana Benjamin, and Mike Newell are interviewed at the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire NYC red carpet.
Wed, Jan 20
Sophie Thompson's birthday
Mafalda Hopkirk (DH1)
Thu, Jan 21
Harry visits the prefects' bathroom with the golden egg and solves the clue
Fri, Jan 22
Sir John Hurt's birthday (RIP)
Mon, Jan 25
Claudia Kim's Birthday
Nagini – FB
- “Longbottom, kindly do not reveal that you can’t even perform a simple Switching Spell in front of anyone from Durmstrang!”
- December 15, 2004 – Producer David Heyman says Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire filming is 75% complete.
Did You Know
- Minerva McGonagall played Quidditch while attending Hogwarts. In her seventh year, she received a concussion and several broken ribs during the Quidditch Cup against Slytherin.