- Next story November 16, 2010 – The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 video game is released in North America.
- Previous story October 23, 2010 – The running time for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 is revealed to be 147 minutes.
Wed, Jan 20
Sophie Thompson's birthday
Mafalda Hopkirk (DH1)
Thu, Jan 21
Harry visits the prefects' bathroom with the golden egg and solves the clue
Fri, Jan 22
Sir John Hurt's birthday (RIP)
Mon, Jan 25
Claudia Kim's Birthday
Nagini – FB
- “Only this morning, for instance, I took a wrong turning on the way to the bathroom and found myself in a beautifully proportioned room I have never seen before, containing a really rather magnificent collection of chamber pots. When I went back to investigate more closely, I discovered that the room had vanished.”
- December 10, 2012 – The Kaplan International Colleges determine that the Harry Potter film series is the best way to learn English.
Did You Know
- During filming, Ollivander’s wand shop had over 17,000 individually labeled wand boxes inside.