- Next story “Longbottom, kindly do not reveal that you can’t even perform a simple Switching Spell in front of anyone from Durmstrang!”
- Previous story “Ah, of course. There is no need to say any more, Miss Granger. Tell me, which of you will be dying this year?”
Wed, Jan 20
Sophie Thompson's birthday
Mafalda Hopkirk (DH1)
Thu, Jan 21
Harry visits the prefects' bathroom with the golden egg and solves the clue
Fri, Jan 22
Sir John Hurt's birthday (RIP)
- “She has eyes just like a salamander.”
- February 19, 2008 – Confirmation that David Yates will be directing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is accidentally announced by author Lois Lowry.
Did You Know
- When Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was released in the United Kingdom, the publisher asked stores not to sell the book until schools were closed for the day to prevent truancy.