- Next story “I’ve got to do it! He’ll kill me! He’ll kill my whole family!”
- Previous story “Who blacked your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers.”
Wed, Jan 27
Richard Bremmer's birthday
Lord Voldemort (PS/SS)
Thu, Jan 28
Lee Ingleby's birthday
Sat, Jan 30
- Lily Potter's birthday
Mon, Feb 1
Harry's first Apparition lesson
- “Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can’t you tell I’m George?”
- June 3, 2005 – Two copies of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are stolen but quickly recovered.
Did You Know
- Quidditch started in the 11th century at a place called Queerditch Marsh, which is not marked on Muggle maps because wizards have made the place unplottable. Originally, it was quite a crude game played on broomsticks with just the Quaffle.