- Next story Fred and George Weasley were born on April Fools’ Day.
- Previous story Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was released on July 21, 2007, and sold 11 million copies on the first day of its release, becoming the fastest selling book of all time.
- Wed, Oct 28
- Devon Murray's birthday
- Thu, Oct 29
- Robert Hardy's birthday (RIP)
- Fri, Oct 30
- Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students arrive for the Triwizard Tournament
- Molly Weasley's birthday
- Sat, Oct 31
- Nearly Headless Nick's deathday party; Mrs. Norris is petrified
- Harry's name comes out of the Goblet of Fire
- Troll in the girls' bathroom
- Sirius Black attacks the Fat Lady
- Death of James and Lily Potter; Harry survives; Voldemort loses his power
- Sun, Nov 1
- Harry is left with the Dursleys; wizarding world celebrates the fall of Voldemort
- Natalia Tena's birthday
- Mon, Nov 2
- Harry, Fred, and George are banned from Quidditch
- Ron snogs Lavender
- Peter Mullan's birthday
- Hagrid returns from recruiting giants
- Hazel Douglas's birthday (RIP)
- Tue, Nov 3
- Sirius Black's birthday
- “Dumbledore would have been happier than anybody to think that there was a little more love in the world.”
- July 25, 2006 – The paperback edition of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is released in the United States.
Did You Know
- The first autographed copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was shipped across the Atlantic in a trunk and taken via armored truck to a secret location.