- Next story “But you’re Muggles! We must have a drink! What’s that you’ve got there? Oh, you’re changing Muggle money. Molly, look!”
- Previous story “Harry — yer a wizard.”
Wed, Jan 20
Sophie Thompson's birthday
Mafalda Hopkirk (DH1)
Thu, Jan 21
Harry visits the prefects' bathroom with the golden egg and solves the clue
Fri, Jan 22
Sir John Hurt's birthday (RIP)
- “The disapproval of cowards is praise to the brave.”
- March 24, 2003 – The word “Muggle” is added to the Oxford English Dictionary, thanks to Harry Potter’s popularity.
Did You Know
- Evanna Lynch found out about the auditions for the role of Luna Lovegood after reading a news post on MuggleNet. She has been a long-term fan of the series and the website. She made Luna’s lion hat in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and created some of the jewelry worn by Luna in the films.