How long have you been a MuggleNet reader? Most of our staff grew up following the site, and we bet you did too. Did you know that after nearly two decades of having the financial backing of a large, corporate entity, MuggleNet is now officially an independent brand? We are so excited about all the new things we can do, but this also means, for the first time ever, we need to achieve financial independence. Websites our size cost a lot of money to run, and unfortunately, being able to quote whole passages of our favorite series doesn’t pay the bills.
We are very proud to have a large staff of over 125 volunteers. Yes, volunteers, nearly all of them unpaid. We aren’t here for a giant payday. We are a part of this fandom because we love it. This has been true since our founding over 20 years ago in 1999, and it will be true 20 years from now. We are here for the long haul.
This is where YOU come in. With your help, we can continue to pay our server and operating costs and most importantly, give back to our volunteers, without which we would not exist. Our mission is to provide reliable, fun, informative news and content to our fans while fostering a welcoming, safe, and engaging environment. And we need your help to keep doing just that.
- Access to monthly exclusive community-determined giveaways with prizes $25+ in value
- Patron-only Discords, where Patrons can meet and interact with other Patrons and MuggleNet staff
- Quarterly fandom sticker or decal. Patrons will even be able to vote on the next quarter’s design!
- Yearly custom-designed MuggleNet or fandom merchandise
- Patron-only Q&As
- Access to drafts and works-in-progress
- Featured Patron of the Month, with your name and/or photo on the sidebar of MuggleNet.com
- Personalized thank you videos from MuggleNet staff
- Lens access so you can get in on the planning process of future campaigns and events