Beginning October 10, fans of “Downton Abbey” will be able to see some of the show’s costumes in person! The best part? It’s FREE.
- Fri, Jul 20
- Jeff Rawle's birthday
- Sat, Jul 21
- Jamie Waylett's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book
- Sun, Jul 22
- Rhys Ifans's birthday
- Mon, Jul 23
- Daniel Radcliffe's birthday
- Tue, Jul 24
- Letters from Hogwarts begin to arrive at No. 4 Privet Drive
- Betty Alvarez's birthday
- Joshua Hansen's birthday
- “Ah, of course. There is no need to say any more, Miss Granger. Tell me, which of you will be dying this year?”
- September 10, 2007 – Harry Potter is named the highest-grossing motion picture franchise of all time, with $4.47 billion in ticket sales.
Did You Know
- Only four spells appear in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: Wingardium Leviosa, Petrificus Totalus, Alohomora and Locomotor Mortis.