“Run” is a four-part dramatic mini-series that aired in the UK this year and is now available for American audiences for free via Hulu. Focusing each episode on the life of one character, the four vignettes intertwine and connect, showing how one person’s decision can affect any random stranger. The timeline of the movie is a bit blurred, but it felt like it should be blurred, considering the different perspectives of the characters. Katie Leung (Cho Chang) is featured in the first two episodes of the mini-series.
- Tue, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Wed, Jul 8
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- “Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.”
- October 2, 2000 – Production begins on the film version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone.
Did You Know
- Shirley Henderson was aged 35 at the time that she first played Moaning Myrtle. She is the oldest actor to play a Hogwarts student in the Harry Potter films.