For years, it has been a MuggleNet tradition to prank the thousands of fans who visit the site every day. By making a variety of believable posts, MuggleNet has had its prank posts featured as actual news on reputable news sites around the world. Some of our fake news posts have even circulated the Internet years after they were originally posted on our site, making us laugh out loud.
Our staff takes great pride in creating these magnificent posts every year. We hope you can look back on these posts and remember if you were fooled by us.
- Seven Reasons Why “Fantastic Beasts” Is Better Than “Harry Potter” (April 1, 2017) - We all know "Fantastic Beasts" is better than "Harry Potter". It's almost a question of how "Harry Potter" could possibly compare. From the leading man to the epic villain, here are seven ways "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" is so much better than "Harry Potter".
- What Makes “No-Maj” Better Than “Muggle”? (April 1, 2017) - If you were wondering which expression you should be using to describe a non-magical person, wonder no longer! "No-Maj" is now the official term being used here at NoMajNet.com!
- Cranberry Pie? Oh My! (April 1, 2017) - Let us know what rocks your taste buds: cranberry pie or treacle tart!
- Seven Reasons Ilvermorny Is Better Than Hogwarts (April 1, 2017) - When you have to choo-choose it, it's gotta be Ilvermorny!
- James Steward Is Better Than James Potter: The Realization Was Inevitable (April 1, 2017) - Why does everyone think James Potter is so great? Here at NoMajNet, we all know who the best James really is.
- MuggleNet Rebrands Itself for New Era in the Wizarding World – But Why NoMajNet? (April 1, 2017) - Who cares about the golden trio anymore? It's all about the core four!
- Welcome to NoMajNet: A Whole New (But Not New) Website! (April 1, 2017) - Yesterday you visited MuggleNet, but soon we will be welcoming you to NoMajNet!
- I Went Undercover as a Member of the Inquisitorial Squad (And I Loved It) (April 1, 2016) - My name's Marie Cauldwater, and let me tell you about my time as a member of Umbridge's Inquisitorial Squad...
- Gruellingly Nauseating and Onerous MuggleNet Exercise – Dolores Umbridge (April 1, 2016) - Put away the kittens and china! This year's April Fool's gruelingly nauseating and onerous MuggleNet exercise is designed to test your knowledge of all things Dolores Umbridge,
- Stop Censorship in the Wizarding World (April 1, 2016) - Why does the Ministry of Magic keep censoring everything? Speak out and let them know that this is unacceptable.