In this episode, Jessie and Lark of “The Gayly Prophet” share their mental health experiences, discuss fandom intersectionality, and talk about the impact of “Potter” on their mental health.
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Thu, Aug 6
- Harry blows up Aunt Marge
- Sat, Aug 8
- Katie Leung's birthday
- Tue, Aug 11
- Ginny Weasley's birthday
- Wed, Aug 12
- Harry's disciplinary hearing at the Ministry
- “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.”
- June 23, 2011 – Pottermore was announced in a YouTube video.
Did You Know
- Evanna Lynch found out about the auditions for the role of Luna Lovegood after reading a news post on MuggleNet. She has been a long-term fan of the series and the website. She made Luna’s lion hat in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and created some of the jewelry worn by Luna in the films.