A Dirigible Plum is a rare delicacy that few witches and wizards have the pleasure to enjoy. This Quibbler section takes inspiration from the Muggle satirical publication the Onion and includes only the most refined and serious of topics in the wizarding world.
- 60 Things You Missed in “Harry Potter”, You Muggle (April 13, 2018) - We all know that "Harry Potter" is full of secret meanings and subtle references, but these fun facts are particularly hidden!
- Seven Spells That Didn’t Make It into “Harry Potter” (February 26, 2017) - Not every spell ended up making it into the "Harry Potter" books and movies. We have the inside scoop on which ones were deleted from the final cuts!
- Spell-Breakers: Can Racing Brooms Break Glass? (January 15, 2017) - In this high-flying column of "Spell-Breakers", find out if racing brooms can break the speed of sound and what Jessica thinks of Quidditch!
- But What Happened to the Billywig!? (January 9, 2017) - Not every fantastic beast that escaped Newt's case made it back inside. What happened to the pesky Billywig? We have some theories about how this detail might influence the rest of the series.
- What to Buy Your Muggle for Christmas (December 19, 2016) - With the holiday season already upon us, Christmas shopping madness is in full swing. Have Muggle companions in your life you're struggling to buy for this year? Look no further! We've got just the things you're looking for!
- What Does Your Patronus Really Say About You? (October 13, 2016) - A select few Patronus meanings have been revealed to us here at the "Dirigible Plum," and it is our duty and pleasure to share them with all of you.