From Florida to California, and now even Japan, Harry Potter has left its native England to leave a lasting impact on the Muggle world through its theme parks. Enter a world where the magic is REAL from the classrooms and corridors of Hogwarts Castle, to the charming shops of Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, and even the dark streets of Knockturn Alley. Plus, experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement. Every turn you take you’ll feel as if you’re living in the Harry Potter stories you know and love.
- Sun, Apr 22
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (official opening in New York City)
- Katie Bell returns to Hogwarts
- Disha Ragasumum's birthday
- Mon, Apr 23
- Eric Scull's birthday
- Tue, Apr 24
- Norbert(a) hatches
- Jade Olivia's birthday
- Wed, Apr 25
- Renae McBrian's birthday
- Fri, Apr 27
- Fred and George drop out of Hogwarts
- Sat, Apr 28
- Horace Slughorn's birthday
- “Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery and — oh Harry — be careful!”
- April 4, 2005 – Amazon guaranteed delivery of Half-Blood Prince to be on your doorstep on July 16.
Did You Know
- As of 2017, the “Harry Potter” books have been translated into 74 languages, including Latin and Ancient Greek.