From Florida to California, and now even Japan, Harry Potter has left its native England to leave a lasting impact on the Muggle world through its theme parks. Enter a world where the magic is REAL from the classrooms and corridors of Hogwarts Castle, to the charming shops of Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, and even the dark streets of Knockturn Alley. Plus, experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement. Every turn you take you’ll feel as if you’re living in the Harry Potter stories you know and love.
- Fri, Jul 20
- Jeff Rawle's birthday
- Sat, Jul 21
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book
- Jamie Waylett's birthday
- Sun, Jul 22
- Rhys Ifans's birthday
- Mon, Jul 23
- Daniel Radcliffe's birthday
- Tue, Jul 24
- Letters from Hogwarts begin to arrive at No. 4 Privet Drive
- Joshua Hansen's birthday
- Betty Alvarez's birthday
- “Kicked out of Hogwarts for endangering human life with a beast. Yet one of your teachers argued strongly against your expulsion. I wonder, what makes Albus Dumbledore so fond of you, Mr. Scamander?”
- August 13, 2006 – Daniel Radcliffe said that he “will bare it all” upon assuming the role of Alan Strang in London’s West End play, Equus.
Did You Know
- The Forbidden Forest set in the Warner Bros. studio has 19 trees, each with a diameter of around 12 feet.