While we may not be able to jump into the books and into Harry’s world (tragic, we know), we can do everything in our Muggle powers to satiate that desire. From wands to costumes, decorations to replicas, MuggleNet’s DIY page is your one-stop click for homemade Potter!
Rules for Submitting DIY Projects
- Send your DIY write-ups, including a list of materials and your steps, in the body of your email. Add photos in JPEG format as attachments. External links will not be followed.
- Do not send any images with profanity.
- Make sure to give your submission a title, and include a quick blurb about yourself and how you came up with your tutorial!
- Note: By submitting DIYs to MuggleNet.com, you give us the right to publish your piece(s) on our various DIY pages. This includes the name of the individual submitting the tutorial.
- Now that you know the rules, you can submit your tutorials to firstname.lastname@example.org.