11 Similarities between Harry Potter and Tintin
Just imagine Harry as a Weasley, and…
- Both are teenage boys who are orphans.
- They both have a white-colored, loyal pet (Hedwig; Snowy)….
- …And a quick-tempered follower (Ron; Captain Haddock)…
- …And an absent-minded friend (Neville; Professor Calculus).
- Both know comical characters that look alike (Fred and George; Thomson and Thompson)
- They both have an evil nemesis (Lord Voldemort; Rastapopulous)…
- …And an enemy whose name is not said (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named; He-Who-Unleashes-the-Fire-of-Heaven).
- Both have a friend who’s a dog (Snuffles; Snowy).
- They are characters who have messy hair…
- …And a knack for being in the right place at the right (or wrong) time.
- They are both investigators.
Submitted by: Anthony.