“MuggleCast” #274: “Solve for Synopsis” now available!
The MuggleCast boys are back! J.K. Rowling’s recent Twitter antics have called your veteran Harry Potter podcast hosts out of hiatus to discuss the latest revelations regarding the forthcoming Fantastic Beasts film! Join Andrew, Micah, and Eric as they dissect every word (just like old times) of J.K. Rowling’s brief Twitter synopsis, as well as explore the implications of Jo’s frequent activity and cover some other recent news.
– J.K. Rowling releases a Fantastic Beasts anagram and confirms the answer!
– What does the start of the synopsis mean? What will be keeping Newt in New York?
– Rowling is now very active on Twitter – is this the dawn of JKRowling.com-like teases?
– What does all this excitement mean for Pottermore, which has lacked the same level of excitement?
– David Yates is likely to direct the first Fantastic Beasts film.
– Our thoughts on Yates returning to the franchise and if this will affect the project in a good or bad way.
– Is the Harry Potter spinoff too big to fail?
– WB appears to have already scheduled Fantastic Beasts 2 and Fantastic Beasts 3.
– J.K. Rowling reveals her Patronus.
– Congrats to a MuggleCast alum who is now engaged!
For more information about the show, you can check out the MuggleCast website. If you haven’t already, you can always subscribe to the podcast via iTunes. Or to listen directly (or download the show), you can click here.