“MuggleCast” Episode 298: “The Cursed Child, Part 1” Now Available!
It’s here! With the release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, the world now knows what happens next to Harry Potter, his friends, and his children. Your MuggleCast hosts are ready and eager to discuss Part 1 of the play in this newest podcast episode. Join Andrew, Eric, Micah, and special guest Jeanna as they delve deeply into Acts 1 and 2 of the play, asking all of the important questions of themselves, the script, and each other.
On Episode 298, you will find discussion on:
- We’re celebrating 11 years of podcasting.. Thank you, listeners!
- GeekyCon memories
- Andrew correctly predicted a major Cursed Child plot point!
- JKR: Harry is done, and Cursed Child should be considered canon — we give our thoughts.
- We break down Part 1 of Cursed Child!
- “Nineteen Years Later”: Revisiting the Epilogue
- Scorpius rumors: What purpose do they serve?
- Harry’s blanket: Why did Petunia keep it?
- Harry’s adult character analyzed: his fight with Albus and treatment of McGonagall
- Delphi and Amos Diggory
- The Trolley Lady is a BAMF!
- Why – nay, HOW – is security so lax at the Ministry and inside the Minister’s office?
- Time-Turning back to the first two tasks – their consequences (and in some cases, absurdity)
- The Part 1 cliffhanger
- Listener thoughts and questions
Running time: 1:57:58, 70.9 MB
Or listen via this player!