“MuggleCast” Episode 308: “Published” Now Available!
In our first episode of 2017, Andrew shares recent stories from the real Wizarding World, and surprises Micah and Eric with news about his hit fan fiction, Never Sever Us.
On Episode 308, you will find discussion on:
- Andrew’s now a published author! (Photos of the book are at the bottom of this post — Thank you, Kendra!)
- …and has tasted hot Butterbeer!
- …and has traded houses to become a Slytherin!
- What does it mean that Grindelwald was a seer?
- The new Fantastic Beasts covers have been revealed!
- We dive deep into the launch of JKR’s new website (which definitely has a nostalgic feel)
- Jo answers some FAQs about Fantastic Beasts and we analyze
- Why couldn’t Newt just apparate to the USA? Why did he go through No-Maj customs? Why couldn’t Newt ‘accio’ all of his beasts safely back to his briefcase?
- Why isn’t Veritaserum used in interrogations?
- Why did ‘revelio’ undo the effects of the Polyjuice Potion?
- Why didn’t Harry Potter develop an Obscurus?
- Twitter Question: What uncommon element(s) from the HP books or films do you want to see become important in the FB series?
- MuggleCast is sponsored by Blue Apron. Click here to get your first three meals free!
Running time: 1:12:30, 43.5 MB