“MuggleCast” Episode 311: “311” Now Available!
We’re back with a second consecutive mailbag episode, this time featuring the Core Four (quartet) from Fantastic Beasts! Also, Bruce Springsteen’s Harry Potter song has been revealed, and the Cursed Child Broadway production is casting!
On Episode 311, you will find discussion on:
- Andrew’s worlds collide when The Boss’ Harry Potter song finally surfaces! (Sorry, it’s currently unavailable online)
- Cursed Child auditions are underway – we’re all too tall!
- Dumbledore casting update
- Fantastic Beasts is nominated for two Oscars – we’re not holding our breath!
- Our main discussion takes listener questions on the Fantastic Beasts core four
- How will Newt factor in to the larger wizarding war and the Dumbledore vs. Grindelwald battle?
- How much does Jacob truly remember? Will he make it out alive? Will he be more than the silly sidekick?
- Did Jacob and Queenie have a family? Quentin Kowalski would seem to suggest so.
- What will Tina’s new role be? Will she take Graves’ position? And possibly lead U.S. magical forces against the growing threat in Europe?
- What was the relationship between Tina and the real Graves like?
- Can Queenie turn off her powerful legilimancy abilities? How does she handle all of that information? What other talents can wizards and witches be born with?
- How can Queenie use her powers in the war to come?
- We announce The Slug Club – a brand-new level for patrons! Visit our Patreon to check it out and pledge.
- PO Box update (thank you to everyone who sent us mail) and our voicemail line is returning!
- In Bonus MuggleCast we discuss a potential LEGO Harry Potter movie after Voldemort had a big role in the LEGO Batman Movie.
Running time: 1:07:00, 64.1 MB