Attend a real-life wizard school during a three-day weekend retreat, participate in the 13 Days of Wizardry, or check out costumes from “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” in this week’s Events Roundup.
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- Mon, Jun 8
- Gryffindor wins the House Cup for first time in seven years
- Amy Hogan's birthday
- Anthony Boyle's birthday
- Tue, Jun 9
- James Newton Howard's birthday
- Peter Pettigrew is revealed as an Animagus; Sirius and Buckbeak escape
- Trelawney's second real prophecy
- Johnny Depp's birthday
- Fri, Jun 12
- Last day of filming on Deathly Hallows - Part 2
- Luke Youngblood's birthday
- “You’re dead, Potter.”
- February 4, 2010 – Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint rank among the top earning actors for 2009.
Did You Know
- A legend says that the founders of Hogwarts found the Pensieve partially buried in the ground where they decided to build the school.