The book series “A Series of Unfortunate Events” has been adapted to a Netflix series, and with a closer look, similarities to “Harry Potter” are clear: The main characters are a trio with abilities to fit every occasion, they both envelop darker themes, and the protagonists are orphans.
- Wed, Apr 1
- Jenn Murray's birthday
- George Weasley's birthday
- Fred Weasley's birthday
- Fri, Apr 3
- Timothy Bateson's birthday (RIP)
- Sat, Apr 4
- The Cuckoo's Calling book
- Mon, Apr 6
- Felicia Grady's birthday
- Patrick Doyle's birthday
- Tue, Apr 7
- WWoHP at Universal Studios Hollywood's anniversary
- “Now you mention it, d’you know . . . I think I’m feeling a bit . . . rebellious.”
- September 7, 2005 – Harry Potter special edition iPod and first ever digital audiobooks released on iTunes.
Did You Know
- The curse of the Defense Against the Dark Arts position was inspired by the Spinal Tap drummers dying in bizarre circumstances.