In a time where fighting for human rights is more important than ever, we take a look at the Weasley family to see how they used their own privilege to be excellent allies to those without it.
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Thu, Aug 13
- Harry Potter adult hardback editions by Andrew Davidson
- Fri, Aug 14
- Jamie Parker's birthday
- Sat, Aug 15
- Jim Dale's birthday
- Sun, Aug 16
- Evanna Lynch's birthday
- Mon, Aug 17
- Helen McCrory's birthday
- Tue, Aug 18
- Celestina Warbeck's birthday
- Wed, Aug 19
- Porpentina "Tina" Goldstein's birthday
- Harry uses Floo powder for the first time and accidentally ends upin Knockturn Alley
- “All right, I wasn’t invited! I was trying to gatecrash, happy?”
- June 3, 2005 – Two copies of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are stolen but quickly recovered.
Did You Know
- Minerva McGonagall’s mother kept her own magical heritage a secret from her Muggle husband for years, which made her life very sad and difficult.