It’s time to test your knowledge of two of Timothy Spall’s best characters. How well do you know “Sweeney Todd” and “Harry Potter”?
- Tue, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Wed, Jul 8
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- “I’m three years older than you were when you fought You-Know– Who over the Sorcerer’s Stone and it’s because of me Malfoy’s stuck back in Umbridge’s office with giant flying bogeys attacking him!”
- April 30, 2009 – Harry Potter: The Exhibition opens at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
Did You Know
- The Welsh translation of Gryffindor is Llereurol and the Hindi translation is Garuddwaar.