This week has been pretty busy in the world of “Harry Potter” alum, but none seem to be busier than Ralph Fiennes. Join us as we dive into his year of on-screen and on-stage productions, learn life lessons from Julie Walters, and get styling tips from none other than Luke Newberry. All that and more in MuggleNet’s weekly Role Call!
- Mon, Jul 20
- Jeff Rawle's birthday
- Tue, Jul 21
- Jamie Waylett's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book
- Wed, Jul 22
- Rhys Ifans's birthday
- Thu, Jul 23
- Daniel Radcliffe's birthday
- “I’ll join you when hell freezes over.”
- October 25, 2006 – MuggleNet launches its very own MuggleShop.
Did You Know
- While filming Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Tom Felton’s Hogwarts robes had their pockets sewn shut because he kept trying to sneak food onto the set.