Everyone knows that “Harry Potter” fans are some of the best people in the world. You can walk into a room of strangers at a “Harry Potter” event, and by the time you leave you know most of their names and haven’t spent a minute not having anyone to talk to since you arrived. There’s a certain connection we have all formed with each other through these special books that is really interesting. In light of MuggleNet’s upcoming convention, I thought I would reflect on a few of my favorite memories of interactions I’ve had with other fans at “Potter” events in the past.
- Mon, Jul 13
- OWL results arrive at the Burrow
- Wed, Jul 15
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie
- WWoHP at Universal Japan's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 16
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book
- “Hello, Harry Potter. My name is Tom Riddle. How did you come by my diary?”
- June 5, 2005 – MuggleNet’s huge Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book release party, “Spellbound 2005,” is officially announced.
Did You Know
- Lord Voldemort’s Boggart took the form of his dead body.