Ever wanted to know how Daniel Radcliffe plays dead? Plus, could fans see him playing another villain? We’ve learned that (and more) from some of his recent interviews!
- Tue, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Wed, Jul 8
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- “Well – it’s just that you seem to be laboring under the delusion that I am going to – what is the phrase? – come quietly. I am afraid I am not going to come quietly at all, Cornelius. I have absolutely no intention of being sent to Azkaban. I could break out, of course – but what a waste of time, and frankly, I can think of a whole host of things I would rather be doing.”
- August 4, 2006 – Warner Bros. announces that Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will hit theaters on November 21, 2008.
Did You Know
- Lord Voldemort’s Boggart took the form of his dead body.