With the Wizolympics winding down, we head into one of our final events: the Ice Course. Easily one of the most watched sports due to the multitude of magic displayed, crowds have gathered in the thousands to watch. The arena you see before you has been transformed into a frozen tundra maze. Our six individuals will traverse across the ice at the same time, hoping to make it to the end before the other competitors. As they attempt to exit the maze, the semifinalists will face creatures of varying degrees of danger and be expected to use their magical skill to pass them. Some of these creatures will be frozen in blocks of ice, and the competitors will be forced to battle them to move forward. Others may come straight from the frigid waters below the ice. Starting from different points, the first four individuals to make it to the center of the maze will advance to the finals later this evening.
- Fri, May 29
- Ginny is taken into the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry defeats Tom Riddle and destroys diary
- Lockhart erases own memory with Ron's wand
- Sat, May 30
- Dobby is FREE!
- Victoria Velasco's birthday
- Sun, May 31
- Harry dreams in Divination and looks in the Pensieve
- Colin Farrell's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (UK)
- Tue, Jun 2
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book (US)
- Wed, Jun 3
- Jamie Marks's birthday
- “She’s been breaking into your broom shed in the garden since the age of six and taking each of your brooms out in turn when you weren’t looking.”
- March 31, 2012 – Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter opens at Leavesden Studios.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling used Culpeper’s Herbal, a book written in London in 1652 that categorizes herbs and their medical uses, for inspiration for herbology.