Rupert Grint wins multiple Audience Choice Awards for his role in “It’s Only a Play”! Find out which awards he’ll be taking home here!
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- Mon, Jun 8
- Gryffindor wins the House Cup for first time in seven years
- Amy Hogan's birthday
- Anthony Boyle's birthday
- Tue, Jun 9
- James Newton Howard's birthday
- Peter Pettigrew is revealed as an Animagus; Sirius and Buckbeak escape
- Trelawney's second real prophecy
- Johnny Depp's birthday
- Fri, Jun 12
- Last day of filming on Deathly Hallows - Part 2
- Luke Youngblood's birthday
- “I’m worth twelve of you, Malfoy.”
- January 24, 2005 – J.K. Rowling gives birth to a baby girl.
Did You Know
- Quidditch started in the 11th century at a place called Queerditch Marsh, which is not marked on Muggle maps because wizards have made the place unplottable. Originally, it was quite a crude game played on broomsticks with just the Quaffle.