This year’s Unicorn Capture has ended in yet another consecutive (and un-interesting might I add) loss with no success by any of the competing teams. This unfruitful event, already ostracized by many as it is the only non-magical non-squib event, has truly turned up quite a laughable audience. After watching the players wander aimlessly around in the freezing cold for well over a few hours now, many are just excited to escape the stadium and warm themselves with Butterbeer.
- Fri, Sep 25
- Garrick Ollivander's birthday
- Sat, Sep 26
- Quirinus Quirrell's birthday
- Sun, Sep 27
- Margery Mason's birthday (RIP)
- Tue, Sep 29
- Jason Boyd's birthday
- Wed, Sep 30
- Ezra Miller's birthday
- Thu, Oct 1
- Sam Clemmett's birthday
- Louis Cordice's birthday
- MuggleNet's anniversary
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone book (US)
- Richard Harris's birthday (RIP)
- “Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!”
- December 10, 2012 – The Kaplan International Colleges determine that the Harry Potter film series is the best way to learn English.
Did You Know
- Demelza Robins, the Gryffindor Chaser in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, is named after Daniel Radcliffe’s favorite charity: the Demelza House Children’s Hospice, which cares for terminally ill youngsters in Kent, East Sussex, and South London.