Work with your friends to solve the mystery in this tabletop role-playing game. Can you find all the answers before the school year ends? We did!
- Sun, Dec 6
- Edward Tudor-Pole's birthday
- Newt Scamander disembarks from a steamship in New York harbor
- Rubeus Hagrid's birthday
- Jack Thorne's birthday
- Mon, Dec 7
- Henry Shaw, Jr. is killed
- Wed, Dec 9
- Imogen Heap's birthday
- Thu, Dec 10
- Hermione steals Polyjuice Potion ingredients
- Sir Kenneth Branagh's birthday
- Ronan Raftery's birthday
- Fri, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- Sat, Dec 12
- Charlie Weasley's birthday
- Bill Nighy's birthday
- “I wonder how you expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking.”
- August 15, 2011 – The first beta registrants are given access to Pottermore.
Did You Know
- More than 16,000 children in the United Kingdom and United States auditioned for the role of Harry Potter.