What happened when an artificial intelligence researcher supplied a neural network with pie recipe names and some “Harry Potter” fan fiction? Find out here!
- Sun, Dec 6
- Edward Tudor-Pole's birthday
- Newt Scamander disembarks from a steamship in New York harbor
- Rubeus Hagrid's birthday
- Jack Thorne's birthday
- Mon, Dec 7
- Henry Shaw, Jr. is killed
- Wed, Dec 9
- Imogen Heap's birthday
- Thu, Dec 10
- Hermione steals Polyjuice Potion ingredients
- Sir Kenneth Branagh's birthday
- Ronan Raftery's birthday
- Fri, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- Sat, Dec 12
- Charlie Weasley's birthday
- Bill Nighy's birthday
- “Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.”
- August 2, 2007 – Scholastic announced that Deathly Hallows sold 11.5 million copies in ten days.
Did You Know
- If a wizard is buried with a wand made from wood of the Yew, the wand sprouts into a tree that guards the dead owner’s grave.