Yesterday, a polar bear appeared in the middle of central London, taking a ride on the tube, as well as roaming through the city. The bear was also filmed crossing the river Thames, using the bridge that the Death Eaters infamously destroy in the film version of “Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince”.
- Sun, Dec 6
- Edward Tudor-Pole's birthday
- Newt Scamander disembarks from a steamship in New York harbor
- Rubeus Hagrid's birthday
- Jack Thorne's birthday
- Mon, Dec 7
- Henry Shaw, Jr. is killed
- Wed, Dec 9
- Imogen Heap's birthday
- Thu, Dec 10
- Hermione steals Polyjuice Potion ingredients
- Sir Kenneth Branagh's birthday
- Ronan Raftery's birthday
- Fri, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- Sat, Dec 12
- Charlie Weasley's birthday
- Bill Nighy's birthday
- “I won’t let you do it. I’ll — I’ll fight you!”
- September 17, 2007 – Filming for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince begins.
Did You Know
- If a wizard is buried with a wand made from wood of the Yew, the wand sprouts into a tree that guards the dead owner’s grave.