The brooms are up at the 2014 Sochi Wizolympics! Daily Prophet correspondent Ginny Potter covers the American-invented, Quidditch-inspired Frozen Quodpot event, while Lee Jordan introduces the W.W.N.’s replacement Expedition Wandless reporter, Glenda Chittock.
- Thu, Jun 4
- Trio goes through the trapdoor
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (US)
- Fri, Jun 5
- Draco Malfoy's birthday
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- Mon, Jun 8
- Gryffindor wins the House Cup for first time in seven years
- Amy Hogan's birthday
- Anthony Boyle's birthday
- Tue, Jun 9
- Trelawney's second real prophecy
- Johnny Depp's birthday
- Peter Pettigrew is revealed as an Animagus; Sirius and Buckbeak escape
- James Newton Howard's birthday
- “What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows.”
- September 8, 1999 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is published in the United States.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling killed Sirius Black instead of Arthur Weasley in “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”.