We’ve joined author Shannon Messenger on Week 6 of her “Keeper of the Lost Cities” series readalong, and now we want to give you the chance to win the entire book series before her new book, “Legacy”, comes out this November. Click here to enter our giveaway!
- Thu, Jun 4
- Trio goes through the trapdoor
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (US)
- Fri, Jun 5
- Draco Malfoy's birthday
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- Mon, Jun 8
- Gryffindor wins the House Cup for first time in seven years
- Amy Hogan's birthday
- Anthony Boyle's birthday
- Tue, Jun 9
- Trelawney's second real prophecy
- Johnny Depp's birthday
- Peter Pettigrew is revealed as an Animagus; Sirius and Buckbeak escape
- James Newton Howard's birthday
- “I’ve got to do it! He’ll kill me! He’ll kill my whole family!”
- November 19, 2005 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire film grosses $36 million on opening day and $101 million during opening weekend.
Did You Know
- Aunt Marge’s “lift-off” effect in “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” was achieved using a combination of inflatable body parts, prosthetic makeup, air tubes, and wire harness.