“The Sweet Shop” is a quirky British romance that is rather like a piece of candy itself – not too complicated, but sweet, and consumed quickly.
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Sat, Aug 8
- Katie Leung's birthday
- Tue, Aug 11
- Ginny Weasley's birthday
- Wed, Aug 12
- Harry's disciplinary hearing at the Ministry
- Thu, Aug 13
- Harry Potter adult hardback editions by Andrew Davidson
- Fri, Aug 14
- Jamie Parker's birthday
- “Sadly, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often. Best to say nothing at all, my dear man.”
- July 18, 2007 – The New York Times posts an early review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which sets off fury among fans.
Did You Know
- “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” was first published on June 26, 1997, by Bloomsbury. There were only 500 hardback copies printed for the initial print run.