The latest episode of our Harry Potter podcast is now available – it’s our landmark 200th episode. Clocking in at close to two hours, this episode features a special interview with Harry Potter producer David Heyman who reveals lots of new information about Deathly Hallows and more. Notes:
– Lots of Deathly Hallows news to catch up on.
– Our thoughts on the MTV Movie Awards Deathly Hallows montage.
– David Heyman confirms that they HAVE selected where the split will be in Deathly Hallows – hear him discuss how they made the decision.
– David tells us his favorite scenes from Deathly Hallows and why.
– The props David has taken and his upcoming meeting with the prop department
– We bring back a classic segment: Make the Connection.
– A few e-mails congratulate us on 200 shows.
All that and much more can be found on this week’s episode! We thank David Heyman again for joining us, and we thank all of YOU for your support over 200 episodes. All that and a LOT more can be heard by downloading! Refresh your iTunes Podcast section to get the latest episode. If you haven’t subscribed (for free), click here! No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser, or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. ENJOY!