“MuggleCast” #261: “Year Eight” – now available!
This latest episode kicks off the eighth year of Harry Potter podcasting. Join Andrew, Eric, and Micah as they discuss the latest in Harry Potter news, newest reveals by J.K. Rowling on Pottermore, and even throw in some segments such as “Would You Rather?” and “Twitter Question of the Week.” The hosts even play a brand new voicemail! Our MuggleCast hotline is back up and running ,and the new contact phone number is (323) 984-8547 (call us any time!).
On this episode:
– Wizarding World construction begins in Japan.
– How is a Pottermore moment created?
– The Studio Tour is launching “Wand Week.”
– Michael Gambon’s on-set prank.
– Pottermore discussion: The Knight Bus, boggarts, and Sir Cadogan.
– Listeners submit “Would You Rather” situations.
– MuggleMail addresses Horcruxes and weird places to listen to the show.
– Twitter Question of the Week: What item close to you would you choose to put your soul into?
– A voicemail from Matthew from Nashville, TN.
All that and a LOT more can be heard by downloading! Refresh your iTunes Podcast section to get the latest episode. If you haven’t subscribed (for free), click here! No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. ENJOY!