CONTEST: MuggleNet’s 2015 Advent Calendar Giveaway Event is NOW Open to All – Play to Win!
We’re back again with our favorite contest of the year – the MuggleNet fifth annual Advent calendar giveaway event is now open to all fans around the world.
This fun interactive contest is our way to give back to our loyal fans for following us on a regular basis over the past year. It also allows our new fans an opportunity to learn what MuggleNet has to offer with our comprehensive website on everything Harry Potter.
This year, we have acquired more incredible relationships with individuals and companies integrated directly into the Harry Potter fandom, and that relationship has allowed us to provide our fans with this incredible opportunity to win some amazing prizes. We are providing 25 prize packages that are available for 25 lucky fans from around the world to win.
YOU COULD BE ONE OF THE 25 LUCKY WINNERS – IF YOU PLAY!
Gifts this year have been graciously donated by the following companies and individuals: Alivan’s Master Wandmakers, Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley), the Wand Company, Veronica Roth, Madam Ambrosia, Hogsmeade Station Gift Shop, Wrebbit, Aquarius, Jon Campling (long-haired Death Eater), Studio Press Coloring Book, UGLY Christmas Sweater Company, FUNKO, Scholastic, Geeky Hostess, Harper Collins, I Am Elemental Courage, Gary Tomkins (art rirector of the Harry Potter films), and Noble Collection.
What are you waiting for? Head over to the 2015 Advent calendar giveaway page right now, and enter to win! Remember to play EVERY DAY through Christmas, and tell your friends to play as well!
[toggle title=”UPDATED Directions to Play” state=”close” ]
Here is how you play for a chance to win (follow the directions carefully):
- Open up the 2015 Advent Calendar Giveaway Event Page RIGHT HERE
- Find the day’s “open door” within the image on the page
- Hover over the “open door” to reveal a hidden written clue
- Using these two clues together, search the MuggleNet pages and associated sites for the day’s featured webpage. You will know this by seeing the “CONGRATULATIONS” message and a small ‘Trio in Diagon Alley’ image.
- Once you found the day’s featured web page, follow the instructions to answer the daily trivia question and submit your answer.
- The daily trivia answer must be correct for the entry to be eligible to win.
- All winners will be notified the next day via email.
- Come back each day and do it all over again. You can also see the winners and trivia question answers below
*NOT AVAILABLE TO PLAY ON ALL MOBILE DEVICES[/toggle]
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
*The beautiful painting of the “Trio in Diagon Alley” was provided to MuggleNet by artist Jared Cullum of jaredlovestodraw.com.