With the amount of talent in the Harry Potter films, it really never comes as a surprise that there are always new projects to announce each week as part of our Casting News section. This week, however, it gets a little crazy! Take a break from those Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations and check in on your favorite Potter cast to see what they’re up to this week!
- Fri, Jul 22
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Special Feature - Finding the Philosopher's Stone
- Wed, Jul 27
- Rade Šerbedžija's birthday
- Cristina Bailey's birthday
- Battle of the Seven Potters; Hedwig and Mad-Eye are killed
- Dursleys go into hiding
- Fri, Jul 29
- Sat, Jul 30
- Shannen Michaelsen's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (official opening day)
- Harry and the Dursleys arrive at the Hut-on-the-Rock
- Frances de la Tour's birthday
- Neville Longbottom's birthday
- Sun, Jul 31
- The reading of Dumbledore's last will and testament
- Harry Potter's birthday
- Richard Griffiths's birthday (RIP)
- J.K. Rowling's birthday
- Hagrid tells Harry he's a wizard
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II: Special Rehearsal Edition
- Mon, Aug 1
- Bill and Fleur's wedding day; Scrimgeour is killed
- Kristina Short's birthday
- Tue, Aug 2
- Harry and Dudley are attacked by Dementors
- Trio discovers who RAB is
- “I don’t know who Maxime thinks she’s kidding. If Hagrid’s half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones… the only thing that’s got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur.”
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- September 10, 2007 – Harry Potter is named the highest-grossing motion picture franchise of all time, with $4.47 billion in ticket sales.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling invented Quidditch after a fight with her then boyfriend.