In this week’s Casting News, we get a personal glimpse at Domhnall Gleeson’s favorite sex scene, watch as a fan favorite battles a few dragons, find out where fans will soon be able to meet with Dumbledore and Lucius Malfoy, and explore a handful of films we get to see in 2016 starring our “Potter” friends (Hint, Daniel Radcliffe is a very, very busy man!).
- Wed, Sep 18
- Elizabeth Spriggs's birthday (RIP)
- Thu, Sep 19
- Hermione Granger's birthday
- Fri, Sep 20
- Sian Thomas's birthday
- Elayna Mae Darcy's birthday
- Harry receives his Nimbus 2000
- Sun, Sep 22
- Tom Felton's birthday
- Mon, Sep 23
- Tabitha Rees's birthday
- “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?”
- February 17, 2005 – A visitor of the Goblet of Fire set told MuggleNet that only Sirius’s head would make an appearance during the fireplace scene, making Gary Oldman fans upset at his minor appearance.
Did You Know
- The Golden Snitch was invented to replace the Golden Snidget, a golden bird with fully rotational wings that became endangered after they were used as targets in numerous Quidditch matches.