It’s been almost a year since “The Queen of the Tearling” hit bookstore shelves, and we’re dying to know what happens next. Luckily for us, the sequel, “The Invasion of the Tearling”, will be released in just a few short months, on June 9, 2015. In the meantime, we’ve got an AMAZING giveaway for all you “Tearling” fans out there – a chance to win a signed copy of the beautiful brand-new paperback edition of “The Queen of the Tearling” and a signed galley of “The Invasion of the Tearling”!
- Fri, May 24
- Jim Broadbent's birthday
- Sophie Wehner's birthday
- Harry and Ron meet Aragog in Forbidden Forest
- Sat, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sun, May 26
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- “Scars can come in handy. I have one myself above my left knee that is a perfect map of the London Underground.”
- November 19, 2004 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD launch party is held in London; DVD released in the United Kingdom the following day.
Did You Know
- There are about 3,000 wizards in Britain.