Mom on TimeoutCast your own spells with these pretzel wands! They're so pretty, tasty, and easy to make... you'd swear it's magic!
- 1 bag candy melts chocolate, can be substituted for chocolate chips
- 1 packet pretzel rods
- sprinkles as desired
- Microwave chocolate candy pieces in 30-second intervals until melted, stirring between each interval.
- Dip pretzel rod about two inches into the melted chocolate.
- Add sprinkles of your choosing to the chocolate-coated area.
- Place wands onto sheet of wax paper. Cool until chocolate has hardened.