MuggleCast #201: ButterSugarBeer – now available!
The latest episode of our Harry Potter podcast is now available for your listening pleasure!
In this show, I take some time to review all the Grand Opening festivities at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park. Matt, Eric and Micah chime in with their questions and reactions. Plus:
– Is the size of the park acceptable? How does it feel?
– The secret attraction at the park that has no line and will entertain you for as long as you like.
– Would a Harry Potter park make sense, business wise, in the United Kingdom?
– Deathly Hallows filming ends, and stars comment on the feeling of closure.
– We host a MuggleCast Mailbag segment to catch up on some e-mail!
– We bring back our Debate segment: did Ron and Hermione have a happy marriage?
– What if… we could use some Polyjuice Potion?
All that and a LOT more can be heard by downloading! Refresh your iTunes Podcast section to get the latest episode. If you haven’t subscribed (for free), click here! No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser, or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. ENJOY!