Deathly Hallows, Part 1 runtime appears; third shortest film in the franchise
MuggleNet reader Derrick has pointed us to Deathly Hallows, Part 1’s listing on the official IMAX website which reveals the film clocks in at 147 minutes.
For those without a calculator handy, that equates to 2 hours and 27 minutes.
We took a look at the other films in the franchise to see how Deathly Hallows, Part 1 stacks up:
– Sorcerer’s Stone: 152 minutes
– Chamber of Secrets: 161 minutes
– Prisoner of Azkaban: 141 minutes
– Goblet of Fire: 157 minutes
– Order of the Phoenix: 138 minutes
– Half-Blood Prince: 153 minutes
– Deathly Hallows, Part 1: 147 minutes
We believe Part 2 should be at least 162 minutes long. The final film should be the longest. Yes?