- 2 liters cream soda
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butterscotch syrup
- 10 oz. whipped topping
- 3/4 cup butterscotch syrup
- 1/4 cup cream soda
- Combine all ingredients in ice cream maker and run machine in freezer until frozen. Follow your machine's directions for proper use.
- Move to airtight container and let sorbet set in freezer for at least two hours.
- Whip all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- To Serve: Scoop sorbet into dishes, place a dollop of topping on sorbet, and add a cherry (if desired).
- A small ice cream machine can be purchased at most home goods stores.