MuggleCast #215 – Won’t Get Fooled Again – now available!
It has only been a few days since we released Episode 214, which features our review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1. We got so much feedback about the episode we decided to record a second review show to address your input. Join Eric, Micah, Richard, Matt and me for:
– We clear up several mistakes from last episode.
– We all agree Hedwig gets a more dignified death than in the book.
– Your responses to last week’s show: the good and the bad.
– Muggle Mail covers Bill Weasley, Mad-Eye’s eye, and Dobby’s speech.
– Did the forest scenes feel slow at times because they were covering months of action?
– Did Hermione and Harry have an “aha” moment when the Invisibility Cloak was mentioned?
– We take tweets on your favorite scenes.
Be sure to listen to Episode 214 first to get our initial review which covers the major scenes in full detail.
All that and a LOT more can be heard by downloading! Refresh your iTunes Podcast section to get the latest episode. If you haven’t subscribed (for free), click here! No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser, or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. ENJOY!