MuggleCast #217: Knock Knock – now available!
The latest episode of our Harry Potter podcast – and the final one for 2010 – is now available for your listening pleasure! Join Eric, Micah, Richard and me for a big mailbag episode as well as a discussion on the latest news:
– News covers DH box office update, a possible teaser trailer for Part 2 and more.
– When can we expect the Encyclopedia, and what will we see?
– What was with the nursery next-door to Bathilda’s house in DH PT 1?
– How, if at all does the Life and Lies of Albert Speer relate to Dumbledore?
– The Academy Awards, Kreacher, Hedwig and Dan’s acting round out the discussion.
– Your Tweets cover our favorite books/movies, the Malfoy family and more.
– And finally… Weird Places People Listen to MuggleCast.
All that and a LOT more can be heard by downloading! Refresh your iTunes Podcast section to get the latest episode. If you haven’t subscribed (for free), click here! No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser, or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. ENJOY!