Sneak peek at “Deathly Hallows – Part 2” airs on ABC Family
UPDATE: High-res version available at this link!
Earlier this evening, we got our first real sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 as part of ABC Family’s Harry Potter Weekend.
It opens in the forest with Voldemort performing Avada Kedavra on Harry.
New scenes include:
– Deep inside Gringotts
– The Dragon breaking free
– Snape outside the Potters’ home
– Ron saying “we can end this”
– Harry standing at Dobby’s grave (with a headstone)
– Hermione consoling Harry
– The Weasleys and others over Fred’s dead body
– Ginny screaming “NO!” and running from Mr. Weasley
This preview included interviews with Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, David Heyman, David Barron and David Yates.